Vision and Ethos
Our School Ethos Statement
We aim to enable each child to achieve their full potential in a positive, challenging, nurturing, Christian community.
Our Core Christian Values
Aims Of The School
- Have a happy, secure and safe learning environment where quality learning can take place;
- Have clear expectations for both behaviour and respect for one another;
- Provide a stimulating and challenging learning environment that aims to develop the whole child in relation to the world around them;
- For all children to reach their full potential through a rich, stimulating and balanced curriculum;
- Continually reflect and raise standards by developing high-quality resources, which match the children’s learning needs;
- Offer open and supportive leadership in developing the school community with the aim of promoting the values of the school.
Federation Vision Statement
In a creative, caring environment, we all support and challenge each other to develop confidence and independence. By exploring different choices, we are inspired to discover and succeed in lifelong learning.
We challenge our children to do their very best and to apply a positive, goal-oriented attitude in the process. We encourage them to support each other and to set a good example within our caring Brampford community. We support them to challenge each other with kindness, understanding and positivity. Our curriculum content is unique to our schools and we aim to be inspiring, creative and engaging for everyone.
We value and celebrate diversity and individuality. We enable our children to discover their unique interests and abilities. We recognise that the best way of learning is often a journey and that a positive attitude leads to a more successful and satisfying outcome. We learn that it is important to contribute to the world and not just take from it.
We prepare our children for the future by encouraging growing independence and by celebrating success in many different forms. We support children and families in every way we can and we ensure that all our children are safe, happy and confident so that they can achieve the best possible outcomes.
Brampford Speke C of E Primary School upholds a strong, Christian ethos which is demonstrated through effective relationships. It fully meets the requirements for collective worship and provides a comprehensive SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural) education for all its pupils. This occurs through a carefully planned curriculum and rolling programme and a series of special events to help provide development and understanding.